Agencies offering disaster preparedness assistance include the following:
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• Disaster Preparedness: For information regarding business disaster preparedness planning and training, click here.
• Protecting Your Business: For information regarding business mitigation and insurance programs, click here.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
• Emergency Preparedness for Businesses: Click here for information and resources regarding:
o Emergency Preparedness
o Disaster Planning
o Disaster Assistance (including Disaster & Economic Injury Loans)
o Disaster Cleanup
o Disaster Recovery Plan
o State Government Information
Agencies offering disaster recovery include the following:
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
• Tax Law Provisions: Click here for information regarding disaster assistance and emergency relief for individuals and businesses.
• Tax Relief in Disaster situations: Click here to view news releases for specific disaster declarations and to access IRS disaster information.
U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
• Salvage Procedures: Click here for general recovery guidelines for damaged records, books, etc.).
Snowy Mountain Development Corporation :: 613 N.E. Main Street, Lewistown, Montana 59457
406-535-2591 :: email@example.com